This soccer drill is very suitable to keep a defender aggressive in a 3v1 possession game.
– We have a square of about 8×8 meters
– We have three attackers in the square, three defenders (each with a ball) outside the square
– It begins with a defender passing the ball to one of the attackers.
– The three attackers try to keep possession of the ball under pressure of that defender
– If the defender touches the ball, the defender has reached his goal and the next defender is up
– The previous defenders collects the ball and gets back to the starting position
– We play for 5 minutes, then the attackers become defenders and vice versa